Archer, an established, Belfast based advertising agency with a wide cross section of clients wishes to appoint an executive with experience handling existing business and a ‘go-getter’ for new business.
They will use their expertise and understanding of the market to help the company grow.
Excellent communications skills and confidence in presenting will be an important pre-requisite.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have a background within an advertising, design or marketing environment.
They will naturally be sales orientated and client facing with a good head for financial understanding.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a small, friendly and creative team, with huge growth potential and exciting career development opportunities.
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their advertising and marketing requirements
- Work with agency colleagues to devise communications campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget
- Alongside agency colleagues, present the campaign ideas and budgeting to the client
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and the advertising agency team by maintaining regular contact with both
- Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Handle budgets, manage campaign costs and invoice clients
- Write client reports
- Make pitches, along with other agency staff, with the aim of securing new business for the agency
- Have a UK Driving licence and access to a car
To apply please send a cover letter outlining why you think you are the best person for this job, together with your CV and current salary to:
Tony McIlwrath, Archer Advertising, 56 Donegall Pass, Belfast BT7 1BU firstname.lastname@example.org