Archer, an established, Belfast based advertising agency with a wide cross section of clients wishes to appoint an executive with experience handling existing business and a ‘go-getter’ for new business.
They will use their expertise and understanding of the market to help the company achieve its growth plans.
Excellent communications skills and confidence in presenting will be an important pre-requisite.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have a background within an advertising, design or marketing environment.
They will naturally be sales orientated and client facing with a good head for financial understanding.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a small, friendly and creative team, with huge growth potential and exciting career development opportunities.
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their requirements in relation to graphic design, advertising, web design, video production and printing.
- Work with agency colleagues to devise communications proposals that meet the client’s brief and budget
- Alongside agency colleagues, present the ideas and budgeting to the client
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and the advertising agency team by maintaining regular contact with both
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Handle budgets, manage costs and invoice clients
- Write client reports
- Make pitches, along with other agency staff, with the aim of securing new business for the agency
- Have a UK Driving licence and access to a car
To apply please send a cover letter outlining why you think you are the best person for this job, together with your CV and current salary to:
Tony McIlwrath, Archer Advertising, 56 Donegall Pass, Belfast BT7 1BU firstname.lastname@example.org
Close Date: 20/05/19
Our sister company Visionworks Interactive is also hiring a Web Designer